Total Estimated Expenses

Below are estimated costs of personal expenses such as housing, meals, and transportation, and Program Costs for the Texas University Pathway program.   All costs are approximate and subject to change.

The U.S. government requires international students to submit proof of financial support to receive an F-1 visa for study in the United States.  You must provide a bank statement or letter from a financial institution with the minimum amounts indicated below if you request an I-20 from TIEP.  You may request an I-20 for up to 12 months.  For dependents (spouse or child under 21 years old), add $500 per month per person.

Please be prepared to pay the program cost with cash (U.S. currency), a personal check drawn on a U.S. bank, a bank draft in U.S. dollars, traveler’s checks or VISA™/MasterCard™/Discover™/American Express™.