Schedule: Nine weeks, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Saturdays
Location: 1103 West 24th Street, Austin, TX 78705
Conversation and Pronunciation Skills I: For students with high beginning to intermediate English proficiency ($700)
Conversation and Pronunciation Skills II: For students with high intermediate to advanced English proficiency ($700)
TOEFL Preparation: For students with intermediate to advanced English proficiency ($725)
Registration Fee includes both tuition and the course book.
Certificates of Completion and Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Certificates of Completion are awarded to students who maintain 90% or better attendance, participate in classes, and complete class assignments. Students who successfully complete these 36-hour, noncredit courses are eligible to receive 3.6 CEUs.
Online Payment Form
Registration Fee (check, money order, credit card) is due at the time of registration, or can be paid with our online payment form. Registration Fee includes both tuition and course book.
- A 10% discount is available for students who enroll in another Saturday course within six months of prior enrollment, provided the application form is received and the registration fee is paid in full by the registration deadline.
- A 10% discount is available for two or more students who register together for the same session.
- 100% of the Registration Fee is refundable if the course is cancelled by TIEP due to insufficient enrollment.
- 90% of the Registration Fee is refundable if cancellation is received in writing prior to the first day of class.
- No refund of the Registration Fee will be made after the course begins.